Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.